Download Givelify Mobile Giving App for MAC computers (PC) and laptops like Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac Pro, Mac Mini, OS X, and MacOS High Sierra for free.
Use the Givelify mobile giving app for charity donations and giving to your place of worship in as few as three taps.
Donate during nonprofit fundraising events, make church tithes and offerings, or while traveling.
2014 TechPoint Mira Awards Nominee & Finalist, Mobile Technology Innovation. Featured in ChurchMag, Yahoo! Finance, Inside Indiana Business, The Boston Globe.
“Even our online giving doesn’t give the person the opportunity to give in-service or spontaneously.” – Pastor Matthew Ball, Faith Apostolic Church
“Givelify users can be at peace knowing their credit card information is not stored on their phones nor on Givelify’s servers. Information is safely transmitted and protected by the same level of security that protects customer payment information for nine of the top 50 financial institutions.” – TechPoint (http://techpoint.org)
“As a traveling minister, Givelify is my preferred choice whether I’m giving to my home church or any church I’m visiting.” – Bishop Walter S. Thomas, New Psalmist Baptist Church
– Give to any charity or place of worship in the U.S. in as few as three taps – All your donation records in one place for tax time
– No phone numbers, text message codes, or logins to remember
– Automatically pinpoints your location to identify the fundraiser or worship service you’re attending
– Mark home and favorites for quick one-tap access
– Place of worship or charity receives your donations next business day
Download the Givelify mobile giving app for the easiest, most pleasant way to make the world a better place one donation at a time. Learn more at https://givelify.com
You can download Givelify Mobile Giving App IPA file for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iPod touch from official iTunes appstore.
Download Givelify Mobile Giving App for MAC
Read the features and instructions before downloading Givelify Mobile Giving App app or game to your Mac device.