Download QuakeFeed Earthquakes for MAC computers (PC) and laptops like Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac Pro, Mac Mini, OS X, and MacOS High Sierra for free.
QuakeFeed is the #1 Earthquake App for iOS!
– Quick and very easy to use
– Nearby Alerts for earthquakes near you
– Regional Alerts for monitoring countries, US states and seismically active areas
– Choose from several different alert sounds
– Curated earthquake news and announcements
– Eight beautiful base maps plus plate lines
– Great educational tool
Our mapping features are truly stunning. Want a unique perspective on the quakes? View them on shaded relief or a map of the ocean floor. It will deepen your understanding – try it and you’ll see what we mean!
QuakeFeed offers a variety of filter / sort options to let you see the quakes that are most important to you. Beautiful UI – check out our reviews, people love our simple, uncluttered design! And QuakeFeed is a universal app optimized for both the iPad and iPhone.
QuakeFeed is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase a QuakeFeed Premium Subscription to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The current price for QuakeFeed Premium is $0.99 USD per year, and may vary from country to country.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the annual subscription price.
Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* Choose from six different USGS Data Feeds
* Push notifications for all M6.0+ quakes
* Push notifications for earthquakes near your location
* Quakes displayed in a list or on a map
* Search, sort, or filter list
* Drill down to quake details view:
— Map zooms to quake location
— Magnitude, time, lat/long, distance, depth
— Link to quake details on USGS website
— Link to NOAA Tsunami Warning Center (if available)
— Link to USGS “Did You Feel It?” page
* Earthquake news
* Earthquake preparedness information
* Social media integration – share via:
INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
* Color-coded map symbols with optional magnitude display
* Quake list color-coded by magnitude
* Sort list by date, magnitude, depth, or distance from current location
* Filter list or map by magnitude and/or distance from current location
* Pull to refresh list
* GPS button for zoom to current location
* Specify units for distance and depth (km or miles)
* All screens work in portrait or landscape mode
ENHANCED MAPPING CAPABILITIES
* Eight different base map options:
— Street Map
— Satellite Imagery
— Imagery with Labels
— Ocean Bathymetry
— Topographic Map
— Shaded Relief Map
— Physical Map
— Terrain Map
* Display plate lines as a map overlay
* Pinch to zoom / drag to pan
* One touch zoom in / two touch zoom out
Contact us at email@example.com or visit http://quakefeed.com — we usually respond within 24 hrs!
You can download QuakeFeed Earthquakes IPA file for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iPod touch from official iTunes appstore.
Download QuakeFeed Earthquakes for MAC
Read the features and instructions before downloading QuakeFeed Earthquakes app or game to your Mac device.