Download Smithsonian Earth for MAC computers (PC) and laptops like Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac Pro, Mac Mini, OS X, and MacOS High Sierra for free.
A new commercial-free streaming app that offers unlimited access to stunning nature and wildlife documentaries and videos. Start your FREE 30-day trial* now! Only $3.99/month after the trial ends. Refreshed several times a week, you’ll never run out of things to discover.
Now available on Apple TV®, iPhone® and iPad®.
1. Download the Smithsonian Earth app
2. Subscribe to Smithsonian Earth for just $3.99/month (after 30-day free trial*) via an in-app purchase using your Apple ID
3. Create your Smithsonian Earth account and start watching!
– Unlimited streaming of high-quality original documentaries and short series
– Nature Scenes — unnarrated, minimally edited footage that takes you to some of the wildest and most breathtaking places on Earth
– New videos added several times a week
– Ability to watch anytime, anywhere on all supported platforms, including desktop browsers
– Add and play your Favorites from any supported device
– Resume watching videos from wherever you left off on this or any other device
*You will not be charged for the SMITHSONIAN EARTH streaming service during the free trial period (the first 30 days of your subscription). TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND AVOID BEING CHARGED, YOU MUST CANCEL BEFORE THE END OF THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD. To keep your subscription once your trial period is over, you will not have to do anything.
©2017 SN Digital LLC All rights reserved. Smithsonian Earth is a trademark of Smithsonian Institution. SN Digital LLC is an authorized user. Smithsonian Earth is accessible for viewing solely in the United States and its territories and possessions. Minimum high-speed broadband connection is required for viewing.
You can download Smithsonian Earth IPA file for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iPod touch from official iTunes appstore.
Download Smithsonian Earth for MAC
Read the features and instructions before downloading Smithsonian Earth app or game to your Mac device.