Download Townsmen for MAC computers (PC) and laptops like Macbook Pro, Macbook Air, iMac Pro, Mac Mini, OS X, and MacOS High Sierra for free.
Develop your tiny village to a grand medieval empire with a thriving economy and happy villagers! Find spots for mining ore, harvest the crops of your farms and collect coins as taxes from your folk. Build jousting fields, taverns, marketplaces and beautify your city with impressive statues, magnificent monuments and lush gardens. But there are also dangers lurking close by. Bandits are in the area, looking to plunder and pillage your peaceful town. Build barracks, guard towers and recruit brave soldiers to protect your citizens from harm. You rule the whole empire from your castle and make sure your inhabitants have fun and stay happy!
– FREE TO PLAY
– City-building gameplay set in medieval times
– Cute inhabitants with their own daily routines
– Complex economy sim and deep production chains
– Dozens of different town and production buildings
– Optional military feature with soldiers and bandits
– Meaningful seasons and weather effects
– Devastating disasters like fire, disease, drought and many more
– Diverse scenarios and challenging tasks
– Unrestricted sandbox gameplay mode
– Game Center support
You can play ‘TOWNSMEN’ entirely for FREE, though various items are available via in-app purchase. If you don’t want to use in-app purchases, please deactivate them in your device settings.
Thank you for playing ‘TOWNSMEN’!
Get in touch with HandyGamesTM: http://www.handy-games.com
Join us on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/handygames
Stay tuned on Google+: http://goo.gl/qkjngm
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://goo.gl/2Kq6yY
Check news on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/handy_games
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/handygames
© www.handy-games.com GmbH
You can download Townsmen IPA file for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and iPod touch from official iTunes appstore.
Download Townsmen for MAC
Read the features and instructions before downloading Townsmen app or game to your Mac device.